careers at etiquette
Join our Team!
part- time junior stylist
Calling all creatives…
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious, creative and passionate junior stylist to join our team and work alongside us on some of the most epic events this year across the UK. Working closely with our lead stylist and events team, collaborating with some of the most talented suppliers in the industry, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to demonstrate their creative flair at a variety of events including weddings, styled shoots, venue showcases and celebrations as we return back to a busy summer schedule of events. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us and assist our Lead Stylist to create and execute a variety of events in a creative manner from mood board and planning stages through to completion.
Working alongside our Lead Event Stylist to put together concepts and mood boards for weddings and event for clients.
Assisting our Lead Event Stylist with Styling Consultations with potential to host their own once fully trained
Keeping up to date with advances in styling trends amongst the wedding and events industry
Preparing kit lists for events in advance to be passed on to our Operations Manager
Assisting our Lead Stylist on event set ups/ take downs
Keeping stock and stock room organised and tidy ahead of events/post take down
- Keeping our social media platforms updated with new and relevant content (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok)
Qualifications and Qualities:
Flexibility; mainly weekends, some weekdays and bank holidays and willing to work long, unsociable hours where events require, handle last minute requests and changes and have an ability to travel.
Full UK Driving License
Confident using social media including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tiktok
Qualifications in Events are not required, however previous event or creative experience would be desirable
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to think quickly, creatively and communicate professionally with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Strong IT skills. Preferable experience with Mac.
- A creative personality with an eye for detail, style and changing trends.
Here at Etiquette Events we’re all about creativity, so stand out from the crowd and show us what you’ve got by sending us something creative along with your CV to email@example.com
operations and event manager
We are a fun talented team who combine a fusion of epic ideas and latest trends to bring your events alive. We are not your traditional fluffy events company and that's how we like it. We do all types of events including weddings, parties & corporate.
We are based in Gloucestershire but work all across the UK. Mainly focusing in the Cotswolds, Midlands, Warwickshire, Herefordshire, Cardiff and Bristol.
We require an enthusiastic, mature person to join us as we return to a busy summer of events to manage the smooth running of the office, stock room and operations ensuring the logistics of all events run smoothly from planning, to the event itself to completion.
The Employee will be expected to perform the following:
DATABASE AND SALES LEAD MANAGEMENT
· Take ownership, manage, develop and maintain the booking systems for clients, suppliers, staff and stock
OPERATIONS AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
· Manage internal and external communication, planning and logistics of events with the operational and internal teams, customers and other supply chain to ensure everyone is aware of events and their requirements in advance, attending events where required ensuring events run to plan.
· Manage rota’s, place orders with suppliers and for stock, arrange van logistics & maintaining servicing of company vehicles, place stock room orders, managing of kit lists and ensuring stock gets loaded correctly and arrive back and accounted for again.
· Liase with Lead Stylist and Head of Sales to ensure smooth operations of events.
· Manage communication & development of all event staff, organisational culture, procedures, customer service and quality standards.
· Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms providing support where required.
· Keep Stock Room in Order.
· Manage Event Assistant and ensuring that team members are working productively and with maximum efficiency following all processes and with the correct usage of the CRM system.
· Playing a key role in the weekly operations planning / reporting meetings providing updates on projects within the team.
· Prepare and ensure all kit is ready for events in advance.
· Ensure all relevant health and safety documents are completed.
· Complete Risk assessments.
Qualifications and Qualities
Whilst qualifications in Events or Operations is not required, previous event, entertainment or creative production experience would be desirable.
The successful candidate will have a high degree of dedication and flexibility, willing to work unsociable or long hours as events require, handle last minute requests and changes and appreciate that plans and requirements may change if required by the customer or legally.
We're looking for a person who can drive, willing to drive a van, can deal with multi-projects with a high level of written and oral communication as well as good DIY or creative knowledge with attention to detail on finishing or structure of products.
You must be a great project manager, able to work alone, lead event teams and often under tight deadlines to meet client deadlines both internally and on site.
A great communicator, you will be required to negotiate, think on your feet and communicate at all levels delivering great service to all stakeholders.
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude.
· Excited by new challenges and hungry for success.
· Ability to handle multiple accounts with conflicting priorities.
· Able to use initiative and be proactive in their approach.
· Ability to guide and support less experienced team members.
· Ability and willingness to travel and stay over night.
· Strong IT skills. Preferably Experience with Mac.
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org